Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA finance business partner to join a dynamic and growing business.
Reporting to the Head of commercial finance, a fundamental part of the role is to be the key business partner to the key managers across the business units that you are responsible for, providing commercial support, advice and challenge on the performance of the businesses. This will also include you and your team supporting the wider operational management team with all their finance requirements including any commercial tenders, sales presentations to clients, seminars and briefings to candidates and regular business presentations to management. Due to the nature of this partnering role, you will be basein Central London, but you be required to travel between offices across the South East but with occasional travel to the North of England.
Typical aspects to this opportunity will include;
- Business partnering and forging strong relationships across the business units
- Provide finance support and assistance to the stakeholders
- Act as liaison between the business and central finance function to ensure smooth working relationship.
- To manage analysis requirements for and to interpret data into a sensible format for relevant stakeholders
- Assisting in reconfiguring relevant monthly analysis outputs
- To support the various Business Unit management teams in tender pricing work, sales presentations, candidate interaction and contract preparation
- Develop KPI reports for the business units that provide managers with insight on how to improve performance or identify developing issues
- Assist with the preparation of monthly performance packs and forecast updates.
- To continually improve financial systems, processes and reporting
- To manage the preparation of schedules required for the Interim & Full Year audits
You will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA finance business partner with at least 3 years post qualified experience within a commercial environment. In addition, you will have a commercial outlook with a natural ability to forge strong business relationships and add real value.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with strong values and a great culture of openness and transparency. Excellent career development will also be on offer to the right person.