Senior Engineer / Technical Lead - Java, Python, Agile
My client is a Technical creative Agency based in London. They work with a wide range of clients, from global leading brands across FMCG, software and heating supplies, to universities and small fashion start-ups.
They are a technology agnostic which means they live in an exciting, but demanding world, which should be a lot of fun.
How can you help answer the challenge of turning business process and system requirements into really useful tools and great experiences. They are looking for you to have a variety of experience, from rapid prototyping and product development to larger system architecture and software development, with all the rigour and discipline that requires.
We currently run systems, portals and websites for clients, plus we have new clients and project to on-board.
- A proven track record in back and front end work, with a fantastic understanding of how complex applications are engineered and architect
- Knowledge of Open Source, Back end development in Python & Java is a requirement, PHP is a plus
- Django Framework knowledge is a plus
- Hands on experience of best practice across front end
- Broad experience of working with UX designers for rapid prototyping and product development
- Experience of managing, recruiting and mentoring technical members of the team
- Used to working in an agile/lean way
- A great team communicator
- A passionate and positive personality
- A person with great attention to detail
- Proud and excited by great delivery and exceptional user feedback
- Interested in how your business unit operates and how to prioritise work streams
We have some great clients who really rely on our tech and our service. It's really important to us that we continue to deliver a high standard in all that we do. You will be responsible for the technical delivery across some of our really important and large clients. This will means embracing our agency environment and working practices, not fearing a deadline and working collaboratively with the teams to ensure we create fantastic work.
- This is a perm role based in London - for more information please contact