Underground Utilities Surveyor - London
Covering London, Kent, Surrey, Essex
We are recruiting for an Underground Utilities Surveyor.
Our aspiration is to be the UK’s number one surveying company. We have over 20 years’ experience working within the industry and having recently put plans into action to achieve our aim, we are currently experiencing unprecedented growth, particularly within the south of England. We pride ourselves on providing good quality, accurate surveys to our customers across a variety of industries, including transport, construction, building and property.
We are looking for an experienced Utility Surveyor to join our team. Our successful candidate must have proven experience carrying out utility surveys across a variety of industries and locations and be willing to work away from home and/or carry out night work, as required.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Driving to the location of work, as specified by the Project Manager
- Interpreting existing utility information plans and carrying out underground utility surveys
- Understanding and adhering to working instructions and risk assessments
- Communicating with clients on-site and colleagues regarding problems or concerns
- Post processing of GPR survey data
It is essential that our successful candidate has the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 1 years’ underground utility surveying experience
It is desirable, but not essential that candidates have experience carrying out PAS 128 surveys and/or working on rail, and holding a PTS card.
This role is site based but you will be expected to visit our office in Sevenoaks, Kent at the end of each project to complete post processing work and attend internal meetings and catch ups.
Our Head Office is based in Leeds, West Yorkshire which you will be required to travel to on an infrequent basis.
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers and cycle scheme.
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Celebrating success awards (given out when people do something great – which happens a lot)
Car, Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Other
At least 1 years’ underground utility surveying experience, Experience using GPR and RD8000 equipment, Experience carrying out larger (up to 10 days) mapping projects in complex areas, A full UK driving licence