CAD Technician interiors
Central London based D&B practice are looking for a CAD Technician to come on board and help with their projects. They cover small to medium-sized commercial workplace projects all within the London market.
The role will be working with the rest of the studio to help support with CAD drawings. You will be drawing up and amending as and when needed. The projects they work on vary in size from around 1,000sq ft, up to 10,000sq ft.
You must have/ be:
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD, as well as knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite,
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards,
- Creative flair,
- Confidently present and explain ideas to clients and also colleagues,
- High attention to detail,
- Good time keeping abilities, in order to balance work on several projects at a time,
- Excellent team working skills,
- 2-3 years' experience minimum, working in commercial design in the UK.
This position is looking to offer an annual salary between £23,000 and £30,000 negotiable. For this, you must have an absolute minimum of 2 years' experience and prior experience as a CAD technician, ideally within the London fit-out market.
Your portfolio ought to demonstrate your strong technical abilities. This role is ideal for someone looking to join a medium sized practice within the fit-out industry.