Finance Manager - Commercial
Privately owned, rapidly expanding retail business are seeking a commercially savvy qualified accountant who will be face of finance to commercial and operations teams. Specific Duties will include:-
- Manage a team of two analysts
- Partner with the business operations providing advice and guidance to drive performance
- Ensure that all stores strive to hit their profit targets.
- Work with the business to reduce wastage, increase revenue and maximise margins
- Assist with the development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitor and feedback results providing challenge as appropriate.
- Understand the key revenue and expenditure variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Work with site and regional managers regarding annual budgets
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic record, the ability to interact with both senior executives and shop floor staff alike.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.