Contract Manager Property - Mechanical and Electrical
Contract Manager (Property - Mechanical and Electrical)
Salary: £40000 - £46000
Start Date: ASAP
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career as a Contract Manager within a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. Our client's team is comprised of a broad range of experts in the fields of engineering, manufacturing, project management and procurement. You'll be responsible for the overall delivery of Facilities Management Services, Client Liaison across the portfolio and, monitoring of suppliers and contractors.
- To pro-actively demonstrate and work to the Company's values of People, Passion, Fresh Thinking and Exciting Futures
- To efficiently and cost effectively manage and develop the contract.
- To analyse delivery performance and develop on-going contribution to the contract , controlling and minimising risk
- To manage and develop a professional and effective operational team, ensuring objectives are set, monitored and achieved and that all employees are appraised and have a personal development plan
- Develop a succession plan for all key roles within your team
- To build positive and productive working relationships with the client, delivering excellent customer service and seeking ways to continuously improve and exceed expectations
- Ensure that all PMs, CMs, SIs, SMs and other contractural KPI's are continually met for the contract;
- To provide management information/reporting as required
- To monitor and control supplier, sub-contractor and labour costs
- To stay abreast of opportunities for developing energy saving initiatives;
- Lead by example with regards to health and safety, compliance with statutory and contractual legislative requirements
- Holds relevant professional, technical or management qualifications, and/or has relevant experience
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment.
- Able to undertake budget setting and demonstrate appropriate financial management
- Able to lead, motivate and manage a team effectively
- Seeks out and takes opportunities to learn new skills as part of personal professional development
- Leads by example in all role activities
- Knowledge of Health and Safety supported by IOSH qualification or equivalent - Desirable
- BTEC Higher National Diploma - desirable
- City and Guilds/BTEC Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Engineering Parts 1, 2 and 3 or similar - Essential
- 17th edition IEE Regulations - Desirable
- City and Guild 2391 Inspection and Testing - Desirable
- Apprenticeship or Equivalent with a building fabric, mechanical or electrical bias.
- Have a solid background in commercial building maintenance.