£70,000 - £80,000
Are you someone who loves to experiment with data?
Do you want to work with some of the leading digital brands in the world?
A leading digital agency who cater to some of the most reputable brands globally are massively expanding their analytics team. They are looking to bring at least 7 new analytics professionals and one of those key roles is an Analytics Director. They are pushing 800 people and manage over $1 billion in media spend covering over 70 markets.
Culturally, they are a group of extremely smart and curious individuals working in a dress down, flexible working environment. They look for people who love to explore new solutions and new ideas and actively encourage their analysts to do so.
Role of Analytics Director
This is a senior role that will involve leadership, motivation, client interaction and above all a love and talent for deep analytical problem solving.
- Work with client teams and account handlers to get under the skin of campaigns
- Provide deep analysis of the campaigns.
- Define how performance should be measured
- Formulate test & learn strategies and produce plans before campaign launches
- Design innovative measurement tools
- Ensure data is being collected from appropriate data sources
- Oversee regular campaign reporting
- Recruit and manage analytical resource.
- Deliver best in class analytical capabilities and include new methods, techniques tools and systems
Requirements of Analytics Director
- Experience managing and analysing campaigns is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse data, draw conclusions
- Advanced Excel and knowledge of interrogating databases
- Exposure to tools like Python / R or other scripting languages is desired
- Way of cutting through data to get to key insight!
- Team management experience is desired
- Experience with statistical techniques like regression, distributions, experimental design