National Business Development Manager opportunities - Grocery
As we grow, we are looking for a Business Development Manager who can develop and nurture relationships across a broad range of channels and customers to support delivery of our business targets. In conjunction with the sales and marketing team, you will identify, target and secure a new customer portfolio beyond the traditional Grocery channel in line with our commercial strategy.
Your key areas of responsibility will be to:
• Scope a new channel and customer strategy to significantly increase our clients breadth of distribution within the grocery channel
• Manage and develop strong relationships with all new customers
• Plan, agree and deliver key business targets
• Work with the marketing and supply chain function to identify opportunities and threats within the market place, developing appropriate category and product plans to protect and enhance market performance.
• Continue to develop and advance commercial pricing and negotiation skills.
• Have experience in an account management or business development management role and can develop and maintain effective and efficient customer relationships.
• Be an excellent communicator and negotiator and a strong intellect
• Desire and be capable to expand beyond function
• Be willing to travel
• Be passionate about our clients mission
NATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE - CALL US TO DISCUSS IN CONFIDENCE!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.