Field Service Engineer
An exciting career opportunity has arisen at our client who is a manufacturer of innovative medical equipment.
They are looking for a Field Service Engineer to carry out professional medical device servicing, fault finding, repair, commissioning and installations.
Ideally the candidate will be based centrally in the UK and travelling will be required to their clients across the country.
- This role would suit someone who has a couple of years’ experience in a Field Service Engineer role or someone who is starting out their career and wants to get into a role where training will be provided and they can build a successful career.
- The company are offering a competitive salary, company car, mobile phone, laptop.
- The company also offers a competitive private health care and pension scheme.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A HND or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline
- Ideally someone with electro-mechanical knowledge
- PC Literate
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Must be prepared to visit clients across the UK.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical