Social media Team Lead - Global Media Agency
Global media agency requires a Social Lead to work across to key accounts within luxury apparel and travel.
Candidates must have solid experience within an agency or major brand (client-side) in a social media leadership role to be considered.
Salary to £65,000 + benefits.
- Define and build overarching Social strategies and lead the strategic agenda by working closely and in tandem with the Digital teams to ensure broader integration across all channels
- Work closely with the core Digital team to integrate Social with other Digital activity across the consumer journey ensuring our Social ways of working are aligned and enhance the broader agendas
- Work with core Strategy team on Social elements and ensure integration into the overall framework and all priority projects to ensure measurement opportunities are set-up and learnings from Social activity are collated into fully integrated post campaign reporting for all strategic priorities
- Collaborate fully with the clients and internal Social teams to ensure a one team way of working
- Drive perpetual cycle of learning from Social to Social / Social to other channels
- Create a culture of learning from real data to strategic planning
- Participate in brainstorms and planning workshops
- Feed into Global Competitive reviews from a Social Media perspective
- Identifying and initiating beta test opportunities across the Social/Digital space
- Explore innovation opportunities and keep abreast of all industry developments, new platforms and new technologies to ensure the clients are perpetually evolving and maintaining competitive advantage
- Write POVs on Social industry news and updates
- Comprehensive Social experience across multi-market campaigns
- Global Social strategy experience
- Understanding of the full Social flow from brief to reporting
- Desire to be involved in an integrated strategic role
- High attention to detail
- Accuracy is essential
- Audience centric planning
- Thought leadership