up to GBP35K pa
We are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst with project planning skills in MS Project and MS Excel for IT Projects and Programmes.
The position is full-time and the goal is to provide project support and governance to project managers to ensure detailed and accurate planning for the smooth implementation of IT solutions based on our clients core system from which a range of secure data partnership solutions are created.
o Manage delivery of accurate regular reporting for the programme including analysis of reported information.
o Ability to be flexible in generating ad hoc reports
o Work with stakeholders to proactively record, manage and close issues ensuing timely completion of actions to address issues
o Provide support to manage and report programme risks ensuring all risks are managed within risk appetite
o Collate information on resource demands across the programme to identify resource conflicts and enable effective decisions on prioritisation
o Create, maintain and report on programme plan tracking progress against key milestones and deliverables. Ensure dependencies and identified and tracked
o Be a centre of excellence for the programme providing a QA function across governance processes and standardising PMO functions across the organisation.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Experience in managing data and generating reports is an advantage.
· Understanding of PM methodologies particularly across the Software Development Lifecycle
· Display good organisational skills
· MS Office
· MS Project
· Ability to influence stakeholders
· Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
· Ability to facilitate
· Good problem solving skills
· Have the ability to present to customers
· Polite and approachable manner when liaising with people both internally and externally
· Show a willingness to listen and learn
· Take initiative in self-development and career progression
· Good communication skills
· Be punctual and reliable