£25,000 - £35,000
We are working with one of the leading companies in its industry, operating for over 90 years! Due to growth and recent investment they are looking for a talented MI Data Analyst to join them. You will assist the Customer Database Manager in providing data extraction/analysis/reporting/cleansing that may be requested from the business.
MI Analyst Responsibilities:
• Daily Contact Centre Reports
• Campaign activity - assisting with the targeting, identification, segmentation, cleansing & output
• Build, implement & scheduling of standard reports
• Adhoc data analysis
• Data cleansing
• MI administration tasks
MI Analyst Essential Skills:
• Good numeric skills
• Analyse and think logically
• Problem solving
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Confident working alone or as part of team
• Open minded with a desire to learn
• Good time management
• Has a solid understanding of one of the following products: - Qlkview, Business Objects or Alterian
• Strong SQL skills gained in business intelligence team.
• Data Insight experience, eg predictive business modelling
MI Analyst Desirable Skills:
• Strong Microsoft Access skills
• An understanding of databases
• QlikView Dashboard Development
• Familiarity of Business Objects CMC
• Familiarity of other BI systems
• Has worked as part of a team who have delivered a Business Information refresh strategy.
• Has come from a Multi-Channel environment and are aware of the challenges / with multiple sources of data
We are looking to speak with the most talented MI Analyst on the market!
Ferhan Zaheer/ / 01782-557317