Data Analyst - £16,000.00 - St Helens - Immediate Start - Study Support
We are recruiting for a trainee/Graduate Data Analyst within a parts company. Working in a team of 2, looking for someone that loves training and progression.
- Analyse, understand and document existing and proposed data processes
- Gather requirements using tried and tested techniques
- Implement data process improvements and solutions to fulfil business requirements
- Test, configure and run new and existing data products and solutions
- Work with technology teams to deliver new system functions and solutions
- Proactively identify and seek resolutions to system / operational issues
Essential skills, experience and competencies:
- Strong analytical approach to data
- Able to prioritise and manage workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to sort through complex concepts and ideas
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must have strong IT skills
Must have a minimum of a 2:1 preferably in maths accounting and finance, economics although other graduates may be considered.
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.