Dealer - Investment Management Group
A new opportunity has become available at an International Bank for a Dealer within the Investment Management Group.
Duties to include:
- To help manage the Bank's investment portfolio using expertise and experience in the Credit markets
- To price and execute fixed income transactions including bonds, convertible bonds, interest rate swaps and other products as allowed by the relevant sections of the Treasury Policy Manual and Mandate to achieve revenue objectives of the Bank
- Maintain dialogue with other interbank counterparties/brokers to understand the market technical and help form investment decisions based on the information gained
- Understanding the instruments in the portfolio to understand the risks involved and manage the various risks
- To monitor the portfolio closely by keeping track of the news flow and discuss the impact on prices with the Senior Management
- Undertake deal execution activities as mandated by the senior management in Fixed Income and Equity markets.
- To monitor the portfolio closely and review investments whenever due as per the Treasury Policy Manual
- To help develop and implement relevant processes that will aid in the risk monitoring and reporting
The candidate will have:
- Prior trading experience in International Bond markets, Convertible bonds, Interest Rate Swaps preferable
- Prior experience in Corporate Credit Analysis / Equity analysis and generation of trade ideas preferable
- Good understanding of financial markets and credit and equity markets in particular.
- Good understanding of Indian FI/Equity Markets and Indian companies both financial and corporate.
- Good understanding of valuation and generating trade ideas based on fundamentals.