An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a leading manufacturer of mineral oil specialities.
Our client is a leading player and through investment it has become one of the UK's foremost Wax and Oil Blenders. The business is an experienced supplier within the diverse and competitive global market place, offering solutions to application issues, process improvement and cost reduction. Their principal customer base is drawn from a number of key industrial sectors.
The culture of the business is entrepreneurial and targeted towards employees taking on increasing responsibilities and developing their careers within the business.
In the position of Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for profitably growing sales and margin with existing and new customers. You’ll be working closely with the Sales Development Manager to prepare sales plans and budgets for your designated customer base to optimize customer satisfaction and profitability. In addition, working closely with the wider product development and purchasing teams, you’ll evaluate customer technical requirements and market place developments to develop approaches for new product development and technical advancements to add value and improve performance.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- At least 3 years within a B2B sales related role preferably within a related sector - Chemicals, Coatings, Lubricants, Industrial sales.
- Successful contract negotiation and territory management.
- Self sufficient, driven to succeed, self motivated, tenacious, resilient, have a high work ethic with a flexible approach to work to achieve business objectives.
- A professional approach, successfully influencing internally & externally in face to face, telephone and written communications.
- Have the maturity and credibility to gain trust to work with key decision makers and develop true partnerships in a tough competitive environment.
The role is based from my clients West Midlands office however, requires significant travel to customers throughout the UK. A field based position may be considered i.e. location flexible.
My client offers an excellent base salary with the opportunity to earn commission based on performance. In addition, there is a favourable benefits package including pension, car and 34 days annual leave.
Please call Alison for more details.