Buyer Purchasing Officer - London - Interim 6 month FTC
Buyer/Purchasing Officer - Interim on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months
Based Central London
Salary £30-35k per annum plus benefits, Pro Rata for a Fixed Term Contract
Our clients a services and logistics provider operating in the Public Sector are looking for a dynamic Buyer/Purchasing Officer to join them on a 6 month FTC.
- Category management of all products in-scope of the contract
- Tendering of all products in-scope of the contract
- Market analysis to understand products, suppliers, trends and influences
- Implementation of global category strategies
- Manage procurement function compliantly and have active input into the development of standard operating procedures; Ensure DHL uses ethical trading practices to ensure sustainable procurement
- Supporting complex procurement projects focusing on availability, cost savings and quality
- Delivery of cost based reduction to deliver annual target savings
- Provision of a value driven end-to-end Procurement & Supply Chain solution to Public Sector clients
- Ensure customer’s request for product availability, quality and cost are all consistently met
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Knowledge of OJEU practices is preferable
- Either qualified or working towards CIPS qualification would be an advantage
- Current or recent experience of procurement for Public Service contracts.
Great interim role!
Salary £30-35k per annum plus benefits (Pro Rata for a Fixed Term Contract