Education and Training Officer
Education & Training Officer
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to manage and shape the programme development and commissioning of the Law Society's entire webinar portfolio
* An exciting role working with internal stakeholders while also developing relationships with external speakers and building a network of experts
* Working in a friendly and supportive team.
The job holder is responsible for programme development, project management, and the marketing of all webinars for the Professional Development Centre (PDC). This requires the commissioning of a minimum of 65 webinars each year which will include both commercial and non-commercial webinars.
What we're looking for:
* Proven experience working in the webinars and online training industry, ideally in a programme development or commissioning role
* A track record of being solely responsible for delivering all aspects of an annual portfolio of training at a similar volume as the Law Society
* A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to successfully plan and balance a number of projects simultaneously while demonstrating the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.