Account Manager Full Time (Print Management)
Alban House is an established print management company in Clerkenwell, London.
We are looking for an Account Manager to take responsibility for the print requirements of our key client accounts.
We are looking for someone who is a real problem solver with a "can do" attitude!
You will be joining a friendly team in our open plan office in the heart of Clerkenwell, EC1
Main purpose of job
You will be responsible for the successful completion of each project from start to finish liaising both with our client & with our external supplier network.
You will be required to build relationships with clients and manage their perceptions and expectations.
Part of the role is for two days per week to be spent at our client’s offices in Moorgate. This enables us to provide our client with a "go to" person relating to all print requests from within their organisation.
- Managing the print requirements for a portfolio of clients
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly client meetings
- Print production planning and project management
- Providing a consultative approach to client contact and problem solving
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure most competitive costs are achieved
- Ensure all agreed procedures and processes are followed
- Providing weekly account updates to senior management
To be considered as a full time Account Manager we are looking for:
- A degree or A level qualifications as a minimum
- Experience working within an Account Management environment
- An assertive and competent individual, proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Excellent client management skills face to face, telephone and email.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work under their own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Permanent UK resident