Clinical Negligence paralegal
Clinical Negligence paralegal - London
With success, the Paralegal must have at least 12 moths` experience within Clinical Negligence. The Paralegal should have knowledge of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence matters. The successful Paralegal will have the ability to handle a file from initial instructions through to completion, has experience drafting correspondence to clients, drafting witness statements and preparing court bundles, has experience working on case management systems (Proclaim) and able to work to deadlines and targets. This is an exciting opportunity for a Personal Injury Paralegal wishing to join a fantastic law firm as a Clinical Negligence Paralegal and progress their career within Personal Injury with a successful firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have at least 12 months` experience within Personal Injury
- Ability to handle a file from initial instructions through to completion
- Experience drafting correspondence to clients
- Able to draft witness statements and prepare court bundles
- Experience working on case management systems
- Able to work to deadlines and targets
- Desire to progress your career within the Legal field
Please contact Josh Minzie, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our websitewww.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.