Residential Block Manager
Dove & Hawk are currently assisting one of our clients in recruiting an experienced Residential Block Manager to manage a portfolio of luxury high-end residential blocks.
Based in Knightsbridge, you will ensure that all clients receive excellent customer service at all times while managing developments in line with the terms of the lease.
- Manage a portfolio of luxury leasehold blocks
- Conducting regular site inspections
- Arranging & coordinating repairs & maintenance
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations by completing assessments
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Preparing annual service charge budgets and quarterly financial reports
- Approving annual service charge and company accounts
- Holding regular meetings with residents and Directors
- Conducting Section 20 consultation and overseeing the tender process
- Dealing with arrears collection prior to legal instruction
- Manage onsite porters
- Maintain a proactive approach to identifying and resolving client needs
To be considered for this position you need to have a minimum of 2 years experience within Residential Block Management, and ideally, you'll be IRPM qualified (although not essential). The salary is dependent on experience levels but will be between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum along with a discretionary annual bonus.