We are looking for a keen Concierge to join a gated estate in South West London.
We’re looking for someone with a warm and engaging personality who will actively assist residents and guests. You will be security minded and have experience of delivering an unforgettable 5* customer service.
- Greet all residents / guests to the Estate and assist with their queries
- Ensure all general telephone enquiries are dealt with and any messages logged
- Receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents
- Supervise any keys which may be held in the lodge; ensuring that they are correctly logged in and out
- Perform porterage services and inspect on a daily basis all common areas and report any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the Head Porter if necessary
- Enter into the day book any relevant comments and details with regards to the signing in and out of all contractors and service personnel
- Ensure that any incident or accidents are logged appropriately
Concierge experience isn’t a must and while a similar background would be useful, PERSONALITY is key.
You’ll be a bubbly and approachable person, looking for a varied day and a hands-on role.
You will also:
- Be an effective communicator, both spoken and written
- Have a basic understanding of Word, Outlook and Excel
You’ll be part of a small, fun and vibrant team who enjoy each other’s company and like drinks on Friday!
This is a fantastic opportunity to make up your salary with overtime (between £25-£28k) with review after 6 months.
Working Hours: early shift 8am - 16.00 and late shift 15.30 - 23.30 (37.3 hours)
If you’re interested in this role or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please reach out to us today!
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *