Campaign Manager Pegah/Chordiant/Oracle
Pegah/Chordiant/Oracle Campaign Manager
£50,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join one the leading gaming providers within the UK. This managerial role will require someone who is ready to take the next step in their careers by taking control of the company's strategies and performance as well as working on projects to improve their marketing channels.
With a fast paced environment, this established brand is looking for an ambitious Campaign Manager to join their team, if you think that could be you read and apply below!
Pegah/Chordiant/Oracle Campaign Manager - Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognising customer patterns in order to improve targeting approach
- Working towards helping the business shape their tactical objectives
- Overseeing campaign responses and analysing the responses
- Leading the communication with stakeholders
Pegah/Chordiant/Oracle Campaign Manager - Skills and Qualifications
- Confident user of Pegah, Chordiant, Oracle or similar
- Previous experience within the gaming industry is desired
- Proven record of working with large volumes of customer data
- Able to manage own workload as well as being a good team player
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Pegah/Chordiant/Oracle Campaign Manager - Salary
Up to £50,000 plus benefits
How To Apply
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page.
Campaign Analyst, Customer Insight, Analyst, Pega, Gaming, Marketing, Data Analytics, Customer Data, Customer Behaviour, London