Junior Travel Consultant
Would you like a serious role in a friendly & reputable UK travel agency & tour operator specialised in developing & providing Cuba products & services to the world market? Will you help us deliver the widest choices & best possible client experiences, through our special relationships with all the Cuban tourism services suppliers?
Could you get passionate about the biggest Caribbean sun-baked island that is jam-packed with the sandy beaches, coral sea reefs, salsa music, vibrant street-life, 1950's Cadillacs, Chevrolets, Churchill size cigars, uncalibrated cocktails, socialism & still in revolution?
Cubaism will train you to handle clients, their requests, process the bookings, and how to deliver great customer service. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Provide accurate info on Cuba, advise on flights, hotels, resorts, tourist cards, car hire & all our products
- Follow an enquiry through to a completed booking, and provide after sales customer care
- Work closely with Cuba hotel & other services suppliers chasing confirmations, invoices & credits, making modifications & cancellations etc
- Use our own e-Travel & CRS systems to maintain client files, record all details & process the bookings
- Reconcile sales transactions at the end of each business day
- Posting invoices and purchase orders to QuickBooks accounting software
as become exceptionally popular.
Also you will be participating in some aspects of new product development & launches.
To be considered for this position, you will need a good telephone manner, be enthusiastic about travel, literate, numerate, and capable of vigorous attention to detail. Good computer literacy essential. Knowledge of Spanish or any other European language is a plus.
The successful candidate will be entitled to 8 days normal public holiday and 20 working days as paid holiday.
Our Office is located in Battersea, London and working hours are from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday.