Business Support Office Manager
£46,000 to £56,000 dependant on experience
37 hrs/wk, Mon-Fri
My client, a FTSE 100 Engineering Support Services Organisation who provides essential through-life support to the Royal Navy's Surface Fleet and Submarine Fleet are currently recruiting a PMO Manager/Business Support Office Lead.
- Management of project controls
- Production of project performance reports
- Production and management of P6 planning schedules.
- Configuration control of contracts.
- The continuous improvement and development of services.
- Project management support to project managers.
- Optimise service delivery.
- Ensuring alignment of services with current and future customer requirements.
- Support the management team as required, for example, capability presentations and developing business opportunities
- Experience in one or more of: Leadership of complex Engineering Projects, Project Management and/or the delivery of significant Business Transformation programmes.
- APMP qualified (IPMA Level D), or will have an equivalent Project Management qualification
- The ability to work professionally and objectively at Senior/Director level, providing a clear Leadership and delivery focus.
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate effectively at all levels within the company and with customers.
- Appropriate competence in the use of Project Management & IT tools.
What can we offer you:
- Excellent job security
- Pension scheme with up to 8% employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Professional subscription support
- Occupational Health services
- Career opportunities and specialist advice and guidance from our award winning Investors in People Gold award Learning & Development teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on or at .