Insurance (Motor Trade) Sales Team Member
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be assisting our client in their search for a new member of their Motor Trade Sales Team. You’ll join a group of professionals keen to turn their hard work into hard cash..!
You’ll be responsible for contacting new clients as well as previous/current customers, to discuss their current/renewal requirements, and provide the most competitive quote to ensure that their valued business is retained. With a whole range of insurers and underwriters to work with, this will
Emphasis is put on quality of each and every client call and the ability to introduce/re-introduce the company and products/cover available, recognising opportunities to cross sell into other areas is a must. Clients cover a whole spectrum from dealerships (Main / New / Used), vehicle repairers, bodyshops and MOT testing stations.
Ideally you’ll already have some experience of insurance sales, and be looking for your next challenge, however, if you are from a sales background, and keen to learn / develop your skills with a professional organisation this could be the role for you.
- Self-motivated and able to work to and achieve a variety of targets
- The ability to close a sale and overcome objections successfully
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills
- Good computer skills including the use of Word and Outlook - full training will be provided on their in-house computer system.
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service
Your basic salary will reflect not only your experience, but also your potential, and can range in scale from £16-22k - with uncapped commission, expect to earn in excess of £30k in your first year!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received, Lloyd Recruitment Services are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.