Part-time Investment Administrator/ Compliance role
A unique part-time opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Bristol based DFM. They are looking for a switched on and personable individual to join their small and relaxed team based in central Bristol. This role will be perfect for a self-starter with good interpersonal and administration skills. You will be working in a small team of 7, who all have a vast amount of experience.
The role will focus on a number of areas including the following:
- Fulfilling the necessary checks to complete an agreed annual compliance monitoring plan.
- Report on the compliance monitoring plan in writing
- Report compliance breaches to the Compliance Director
- On boarding new clients ensuring all rules are adhered to. It’s important the first impression that clients receive is a very positive one
- Investment administration
- Supporting Investment Managers and Directors
The ideal candidate will have a naturally ability to be self motivated and work on their own as well as part of a team. It is essential that you have good administration skills and can work at pace but with acute accuracy. You must be able to understand compliance rules and ensure they are applied. You will need to have excellent communication skills and not be afraid to challenge, where necessary, the other very experienced members of the team.
In return for your work this organisation likes to reward their employees. For this particular role the working hours can be very flexible to meet family commitments if required.