Do you have background in people management in a FMCG production environment?
Our client is an established family run business that has been operating for over 30 years. Going through an exciting development of growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager to motivate and inspire their growing production team while overseeing production and planning functions throughout the company.
The successful individual will be a self-motivated problem that solver that’s willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the production process and a have a full understanding of budgeting, scheduling and planning.
- Effectively planning of production to achieve targets
- People management, motivating and leading the production team.
- Managing, and where necessary assisting with the production of produce
- Quality control in all aspects of production, warehousing and dispatch
- Maintain production records
- Managing and maintaining SALSA accreditation
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met and best practice standards observed
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience of working in a Food / FMCG / Production environment
- People management experience
- Experienced in HACCP
- Knowledge of P&L documentation
- Food Hygiene level 3
The salary for the role will be between £35k to £45k DOE with the hours of 45 hours per week, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday.
If you are an experienced Production Manager with an excellent understanding of FMCG and want to get involved in developing a business, then do get in contact with us.
WestCountry Appointments acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.