Our client, an international market leader has an urgent requirement for a Financial Analyst to assist the Finance Director for a period of 12 months with budgeting, forecasting and various adhoc projects as well as business partnering with non Finance staff.
The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately or at short notice and must have experience within a similar role:
- Professional finance qualification is desired (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with ERP systems and advanced level Excel
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and with ability to operate among diverse cultures
- Strong analytical skills that can turn data into useful information
- Confidence and assertiveness to deal with all kinds of people at varying levels of seniority
- Good listening skills to understand and interpret external & internal information needs
- Ability to handle multiple requests/demands, juggle priorities and handle large volumes of data and information
- High attention to detail to ensure accurate high quality of work
- Business partnering skills with non Finance colleagues
About The Role
This role will include the following duties:
- Sales forecasting
- Assistance with preparation of annual budgets, and periodical forecasts
- Preparation of monthly analytical review and variance analysis for various cost centres
- Produce month end reports and submit into consolidated reporting system
- Conduct regular meetings with budget holders to review actual v budget
- Ad hoc project work
Things you should know
Free parking on-site. This role is to start within the next 4 weeks so the ideal candidate will be on very short or no notice.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Camberley, Chertsey, Chessington, Cobham, Cranleigh, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Guildford, Kingston, Leatherhead, London, Redhill, Reigate, Staines, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Wimbledon, Windsor and Woking.
Howett Thorpe recruits for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role; we comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)