Head of Accounting
Head of Accounting - Property Company - Our Clients are a prime Property Management firm and have been established for over 20 years, they operate in the residential and commercial sector and adopt an SME structure. They are currently seeking an experienced Property Accountant to head up the accounts function.
- Maintaining sufficient funds by forecasting cash requirements.
- Overseeing the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management.
- Reporting to MD on all financial aspects.
- Provision of both regular and one-off client reports and accounting analysis, in particular monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Management of the annual audit process.
- Managing budgets and assisting in new budget forecast.
- Provision of advice and assistance to Property Managers in relation to service charges.
- Liaising with Property Managers on client accounting matters.
- Liaising with clients and auditors in respect of the preparation and presentation of year end accounts.
- Provision of accurate, timely and effective accounting information to all parties.
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting records and controls in line with prevailing legislation.
- Quarterly VAT Returns and FCA Reporting.
- Managing a small team.
The Successful Candidate will be ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualified, part qualified candidates will also be considered. The incumbent will have experience working in a similar role, IDEALLY in the property sector and will have used a Property Management system before; however, this is NOT a prerequisite. The incumbent will enjoy working in a small team environment and will be an excellent communicator with a "can do" attitude and someone who enjoy building strong relationship internally. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with gravitas and experience to take on a "hands on role" and manage a small team.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.