Clinical Disability Assessor - Varied Exciting Role
Clinical Disability Assessor
Part Time or Full Time
Self Employed / Ltd company or Permanent available
£34,000 to £81,600 + per year
Various Locations Available with start dates in the next 6 weeks!
- locations within the PE postcode
Please note you must live within the postcode to be eligible
This is a fantastic opportunity for Healthcare Professionals (RGN's, RMN's, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics) with NMC / HCPC registration to work on a large Disability Assessor contract.
You'll be assessing peoples disabilities and impairments for how it affects their daily activities and living, writing reports based on your findings. You'll undertake an in-depth assessment including functional abilities and medical histories.
This role will allow you to be out in the community as well as at clinics, seeing a variety of people who are in receipt of disability benefits.
A comprehensive 6-week training programme that's held in your postcode will get you up and running. You will be paid during training.
As a contractor / self employed you must commit to at least 10 reports a week which will take around 2.5 to 3 days. You will be paid £75 per report with an additional £10 bonus available for a 24 hour turnaround. Work will be available 6 days a week if you choose to do so, which would give you huge earning potential.
Permanent positions are paid at £34,000 salary.
- You could come from one of a range of backgrounds such as an RGN Nurse, Occupational Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist
- At least 2 years post registration experience and be NMC, GMC or HCPC registered.
- Must live within one of the postcodes
- Excellent assessment and report writing skills
- Great IT and typing skills
- Interested in being part of a Government led assessment scheme
- Car owner driver and happy to travel within your area