PIP Support Office Disability Analyst in Stockton - Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity
Job Title: PIP Disability Analyst - join before the end of June and get a £1000 bonus with your first months salary!
Our client is a leading UK provider of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
To support their services to the central government, we are offering new opportunities for Paramedic to undertake the role of PIP Support Office Disability Analyst to be based in the newly opened regional headquarters in Stockton (TS postcode area).
Joining a multi-disciplinary team in a successful and growing organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a new specialism.
- Perform paper-based health assessment reviews and reports, providing advice to other health practitioners who are completing face to face assessments, supporting the delivery of high-quality reports.
- Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and produce a comprehensive report in a professional and concise manner that enables decision-making
- Carry out medical file work and/or assessments and examinations to provide advice on capacity for work
- You will be contractually based from the Stockton Assessment Centre and you may in the future also train and conduct assessments on a roaming/domiciliary visit basis
- Partake in a comprehensive, hands-on induction programme for initial 15 weeks - full salary provided whilst gaining valuable professional development
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
- Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays
- Annually reviewed salary, bonus schemes and overtime opportunities
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
- HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
- 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
- Continuous CPD training and further development with a dedicated clinical manager
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance
- Pension scheme
- Professional indemnity cover
- Full registration with the HCPC as a Paramedic and continuous professional development maintained
- Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience as a Paramedic within a range of clinical settings
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and hold a flexible approach to work, being willing to take on other ad hoc duties as required
- Skills in report writing would be beneficial
Successful candidates benefit from comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development. This role requires full-time commitment (37.5 hours per week) for the initial 3-5 months. The part-time opportunities are from a minimum of 3 days per week.