BSP Admin Assistant
BSP Administration Consultant required for this prestigious, independent business travel company based in Central London. We are looking for a temp to join their team on a long term temporary basis which could turn permanent for the right consultant.
BSP Administration Consultant Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently processing a large number of invoices
- Completing daily reconciliations of air and rail ticket issues
- Dealing with airline ADM's
- Processing refunds and issuing credit notes
BSP Administration Consultant Skills:
- You must have a good knowledge of BSP accounting procedures
- You must have recently worked in a similar BSP role
- Excellent fares knowledge is a must
- BA1 or VA1 fares qualifications are essential
BSP Administration Consultant Additional Information:
- This is a temp to perm role due to start ASAP
- Hours are Mon to Fri 9.00am to 5.30pm
- You will be paid an hourly rate of £10-12 per hour (depending on experience)
- This is a temporary role for a BSP Administration Consultant that could go permanent for the right consultant
To apply for this BSP Administration Consultant role please email your CV to , quoting reference 46528. Alternatively please phone .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk