Temp to Perm
A superb opportunity has arisen in Cwmbran for an experienced Financial Accountant on a temporary basis. There is a strong possibility the role could turn permanent for the successful candidate.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for implementing accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements in accordance to local GAAP and US GAAP. You will be required to work closely with all levels at multiple EU locations to ensure processes are robust for data capture.
Previous history of working within a large corporate/shared service centre environment would be advantageous, qualified or QBE. This role is extremely varied and hands on and it requires an individual that is flexible and willing to help out with any task, no matter how small in order to get the job done within the agreed timescales.
- Key tasks will include over-seeing the financial accounts function. You will be involved in overall general ledger integrity, accurate and timely month-end activities
- Coordinate SOX, Internal, and External audit engagements.
- Timely and accurate submission of annual Corporate and Tax reporting requirements.
- Review, monitor and control of the monthly and quarterly balance sheet reviews
- Coordinate balance sheet forecasting
- From time to time you will be required to attend board meetings and provide ad hoc accountancy advice, guidance and analysis to members of the team
This is a pivotal role within the organisation and therefore it is essential you`ve had previous exposure within a similar role. My client is seeking a candidate who can add value to the company and will commit to the duration of the assignment. Therefore if interested, please contact the office to secure an interview slot.