PR Account Manager, Central London
PR Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to join an expanding international PR and communications agency based in prestigious offices in the heart of London in Piccadilly.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a proven PR professional to make your mark by managing a group of international blue chip clients. With demonstrable expertise in delivering measureable success across traditional, digital and social media channels, you will:
- bring a minimum of 3 years B2B PR experience from the global energy or industrial sectors
- plan, develop and execute strategic PR and communication plans across the globe
- have excellent writing, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- have the ability to juggle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
Creative and proactive professional with agency or client-side background
Proactive, adaptable and creative, you will have a strong PR agency background. However, candidates with the right skills and experience from client-side can equally excel in this role.
And given that our client covers the full PR and communications spectrum across all channels, you will have knowledge and hands-on expertise in Crisis Communications, Corporate Communications, Content Creation, Event PR, Media Relations, Social Media Strategy and Thought Leadership, amongst others.
Global public relations company offering outstanding career prospects
With a global presence and over 35 years in the PR and communications industry, our client provides strategic communication, counsel and advice for brands in the power, energy and manufacturing sectors, amongst others.
If you can bring a minimum of 3 years B2B PR experience and knowledge of the energy / industrial sectors, you can expect a fun and supportive company culture, a healthy work-life balance, great career prospects and:
- £33-38k salary, negotiable depending on experience
- flexible working
- 20 days holidays + additional time between Christmas and New Year + Bank holidays
- optional sponsorship of professional qualifications and a commitment to your continuing professional development
- CIPR membership
- international travel.
Take the next step in your career and email your CV to us today.