Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a talented Operational Technical manager who will take responsibility for overseeing the company’s Technical needs, including leading and managing the team, handling all customer queries and driving the reporting with the customer forward. The successful candidate should be confident in leading, managing and supporting a team, working closely with other departments to drive forward our customer focus and to ensure that the business needs are met.
- Manage and take ownership of all Technical responsibilities
- Adherence to customers supplier standards
- Provide direction and support to the vase life department
- Support quality teams and production teams on site to maintain specifications
- Own the quality of the product from Operations through to customer.
- Adhere to customers supplier standards
- Technical projects when required
- Work closely with the Raw Material Technical Manager
- Responsible for leading communications with customer technical teams.
- Responsible for internal and MyCore (Co-op) Specification ownership.
- Responsible for store visits and reports
- Responsible for grower and customer visits
- Responsible for quality control department operations
- Customer technical support
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in technical role of FMCG environment.
- Environment policies
- Strong Communication, Leadership, Organisational skills and Negotiation skills.
- PC Skills, in particular Window packages.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience within a FMCG, ideally floral or produce environment.
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
Core hours 08:30am to 17:00pm Monday to Friday but due to the needs of the business additional hours may be required.