Brent Primary School - Reception teacher
We are currently recruiting for an outstanding reception teacher for a creative school based in affluent area of Brent.
- Outstanding School
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Affluent area of Brent
- Inner London Weighted Salary ( MPS/UPS)
- Fantastic transport links
The school is looking for a positive and creative Reception ( EYFS), to be based within one of their Reception classes. The school is keen to employ teachers that ideally have previous Reception teaching experience, are creative and are passionate about achieving the best for their pupils. The pupils within the school are keen learners, very well behaved and enjoying spending time at school.
The school can offer
- An Inner London weighted salary ( MPS/UPS)
- Ongoing Professional Development and Career progression
- Friendly and fun colleges and parents
- Local ties with the vibrant surrounding community
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and kind head teacher
- Local transport links/ Large and secure, onsite carpark
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the children.
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Experience of Early Years National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
The school is looking to interview and appoint for this Reception teacher position imminently, so for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at REESON Education ASAP or call.