Inventory Controller - Home, Garden & DIY Wholesale
Inventory Controller - Home, Garden & DIY Wholesale - Ipswich
We are looking for an Inventory Controller for a well-established and thriving home, garden and DIY wholesale business. This exciting opportunity focusses on buying as well as maintaining and growing supplier and customer relationships within a face-paced and exciting environment. Within your role you will be given an unparalleled level of freedom and autonomy. The business and wider group have a very de-centralised business philosophy, meaning each business runs on its own merit. This allows the business to adapt to the local market, respond to market changes quickly and ultimately provide its customers with the best possible levels of service.
The company and wider group you would be working for are impressive, they continue to grow organically through the high quality service they provide along with the high quality, branded products that they offer through an enviable supplier network. The company also continue to develop through competitor acquisitions and new openings, as such, there is always opportunity to progress within the company. This particular division sells home and garden products to independent retailers and hardware stores.
As an Inventory Controller you will:
- Form part of the senior management team alongside the Business Manager and Operations Manager
- Be responsible for the purchasing side of the business, the business can buy anything up to and over £1million worth of stock in a month
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers
- A full training and mentoring period to support your induction into the business
- Starting salary of up to £36,000
- An extremely lucrative profit share bonus scheme linked to your own performance, this bonus is likely to be significant
- Optional membership of the company's excellent pension scheme
If you think you have what it takes, then progress your career today by submitting your CV to Bridgewater Resources UK. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact James Downing