Commercial Property Manager - 6 month contract
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER - 6 month Contract - £35,000 - £40,000 - OUR CLIENT is a medium sized Chartered Surveying practice offering a variety of professional services on all aspects of commercial and residential property management. Their outstanding long term experience enables them to provide high quality advice alongside excellent quality of service. They are now seeking an experienced Management Surveyor on an initial 6 month contract to join a small team and take on the responsibility of all round Management for a group of well-established clients.
The Role-you will be charged with the following responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of multi let industrial investments throughout the South of England.
- Managing a range of Institutional, Occupational, and Private Investor Clients, to include Asset management, and Facilities management.
- Liaising with the accounts team and being responsible for reporting Client Statements, Service Charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Organising and being responsible for Health & Safety compliance on your portfolio of properties
- Contributing to continual improvement of departmental systems and procedures: reporting structures, workflow and client reporting.
- Providing a superb service to existing and new clients
- Developing a contact base and introducing potential new business to the Firm.
The Person - In order to apply, you MUST be a surveyor with at least 2-5 years relevant property management experience and be working for and serving medium sized businesses and be able to demonstrate a track record of successful client relationships. You must also have asset management experience and a thorough understanding of the technicalities inherent in property management and in the controls, processes and procedures required for an efficient and effective client service. You must have knowledge of Facilities Management work and instructing/supervising contractors. You must also have knowledge of Property Management Accounting procedures and practice including service charge budgeting and reconciliation alongside knowledge of QUBE, TRAMPS, YARDi or similar. You must know about appropriate Health & Safety requirements. You will thrive in this role if you are able to be independent but also, when required, work well as a team player. Qualification wise RICS is preferable but not essential.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.