Senior Product Managers - online gaming
Our client is a trailblazer in the fast-paced world of online, digital, social and mobile gaming with offices in central London and San Francisco. With a 'ground breaking' attitude and a very unhealthy dose of creativity, dynamism and innovation coursing through their veins and bordering on madness, they are looking for several all-star Senior Product Managers to help build and expand their games offering.
They are one of the leading developers and publishers of social applications and games for social networks and has become market leaders in their sector with over 100 million users installing and using their applications. Our client has also built some solid relationships with the leaders in the gambling industry.
As a Product Manager you will be joining our clients product team and usually you will start by joining and managing an existing game aiming to higher audience and monetization levels. Also, it can be (or become) your role to create and manage a new social or mobile game over its full product lifecycle.
Senior Product Manager Requirements include:
- Generating visions and ideas for social or mobile games, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizeable;
- Developing ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation;
- Create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content;
- Manage a team of artists and engineers, prioritise tasks, manage the product development roadmap and ensure implementation;
- Define, measure and analyze objectives, KPI's and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
- Perform systematic A/B tests (split testing).
- Constantly optimize the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetization.
Who we are looking for ;
- You love the products you create and you are passionate about games.
- You think from a user’s point of view and want to push the boundaries all the time.
- You can turn challenging and difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
- You are obsessed with details and have good logical and analytical capabilities.
- You have a creative, inquisitive and curious mind set.
- You can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
- You have experience in product management/game design in an internet- or gaming environment.
- You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just get things done.
- You care a lot about people - those playing your game, in your team and in your company.
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
In return, you can expect a very £Competitive salary, bonus of between 10%-20% + a massive range of benefits, superb opportunities to travel within the company overseas, amazing career and personal development programs and a creative culture that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
Due to the specialist level of the roles being required by our client - If a candidate is referred by an individual and is successfully appointed a fee of £1,000 will be paid to the person making the referral.
Direct Appointments Limited provides permanent, fixed term and interim recruitment services to a wide range of clients in a number of sectors. We source exceptional talent and deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right high performance people to the right career option.
Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who consistently deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.