Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 DOE + Excellent Bonus
Working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, 25 days holiday plus bank hols and your birthday off!!!
Generous additional payment is made for on call which is done on a rota basis.
A Fantastic Opportunity to work for a well-established Healthcare recruitment agency with an excellent reputation.
Working for a successful company with a proven track record, this is an opportunity to join a new branch based in Liverpool and become part of a friendly team. Working in a fast paced pressurised environment you will be dealing with a wide variety of clients with differing healthcare needs, however the main focus will be complex care packages.
You will be proactive, highly organised and able to work at a fast pace.
Duties of the Care Coordinator
- You will be responsible for handling packages of care, filling bookings and coordination of rotas.
- You will also visit clients and be involved in updating care plans, risk assessments and carrying out supervisions.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the care industry, ideally understanding community care.
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive with excellent administration skills.
- A Professional personal appearance
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
Our client is looking to interview for this position as soon as possible. If you meet the requirements of this Care Coordinator role and feel that it is right for you then please apply today!