- Overseeing the implementation of the client's website strategy to provide optimal customer experience and deliver commercial objectives.
- A focus on multi-channel e-commerce, including driving personalisation, engagement, conversion and commercial revenue.
My client is a well known and reputable public sector organisation based in central London.
The key responsibilities of the E-commerce Manager are to:
- Act as the product owner of the client's website projects, including development of new channels as required and integration of systems to improve the user journey.
- Manage an ongoing program of Multivariate testing and Conversion Rate Optimisation programmes.
- Lead on SEO and manage content marketing activity.
- Support the customer acquisition and retention programmes
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports on website performance as well as manage expenditure against budgets.
- Procure and manage agencies and suppliers.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Multi channel e-commerce experience including driving personalisation, engagement, conversion and commercial revenue.
- Experience in day to day management of online channels and online development programs.
- HTML and CSS working technical knowledge.
- Google Analytics experience.
- SEO and content marketing experience.
The role is a permanent position paying £37,000 per annum