What you’ll do
- Create quality test cases by gathering and refining test requirements
- Promote a high quality test environment by ensuring quality test data
- Reporting environment defects
- Test features and issues which were planned deliverables for the sprint
- Identify areas for automation and ensure GUI tests are written
- Gather data for key QA metrics ensuring quality product is being shipped
- Perform or participate in root cause analysis and ensure that any actions are actioned
- Keep bug backlogs up to date and participate in bug triage meetings
- Write simple scripts in C# or simple automated tests using Seleium Webdriver (C#)
- Experience with web testing including functional testing
- Exposure to agile methodologies (e.g. scrum, kanban)
- Ability to collaborate with and present improvement and ideas to other members of the test team
- Experience of exploratory testing
- Good track record with Regression and User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with defect logging, escalation and monitoring
- A practical knowledge of designing, developing and maintaining basic automated scripts using Selenium Webdriver
- Experience managing the execution and reporting of automated test suites
- Experience performance testing
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Our Love Mondays campaign - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Hackdays run throughout the year
- 10% Personal Development Time
**Other benefits include childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment, and be part of a great project and team. If you’re more of a Sunday person, it probably isn’t for you.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.
At reed.co.uk it’s our mission to help the world Love Mondays - we do this by matching the right people with the right jobs. This involves working with thousands of jobseekers and top employers every month, to help find people find a job they love. We're not a recruitment agency, but the UK's #1 job board, featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from REED's network of 350 offices across the UK, and around the world. Each month, more than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day.