Salary: £60k- £70k basic with an OTE £130K
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the leading conference and exhibition organizers in their field who are producers of large scale international events. As Sales Director, you will be overseeing the overall Sponsorship and Exhibition revenue for the company, across their 2 main brands, they are quite a small company with large growth plans.
As Sales Director you will be responsible for:
- Devising and implementing our client's sponsorship and exhibition sales strategy
- Setting revenue targets and key performance indicators
- Meeting with the business development team on a regular basis to assess performance against KPI's
- Presenting sales results to the management team regularly
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness to ensure the company's sales grow year on year.
The right candidate will have:
- 3-5 years previous experience working in a similar role ideally for a similar organisation
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance from sales teams
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Formal sales training would be an advantage
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to target and business plan
Sound like you? Apply now
For more of information please call Lily at