Senior Mac Support Engineer
£30,000+ DOE : Permanent : London
A fantastic opportunity for a Mac Support Engineer required to join a global media organisation with head offices in London and New York. Your main responsibility is to provide AppleMac end user support, with network, server and storage issues for the London office.
You will also be expected to provide Windows end user support to allstaff, provide a high standard of service delivery to 1st through 3rd line support teams, support all London staff on Server and Network issues and help improveservice in line with agreed SLA's.
- At least 4yearsexperience in a hands on support role.
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) is preferred.
- Proficiency in database, virtualisation, network, firewall, server, desktop/VDI, and datatransfer
- Experience supporting a range of applications through SSHandlocally.
- Advanced experience with a Mobile Device Management (MDM), i.e Intune or Profile Manager.
- Scripting (bash, Applescript, python).
- DeployStudio and/or NetBoot/NetInstall
- Technical skills in Windows server, with LAN/WANMacOSXServer, WindowsServer, VMware.
- Excellent verbal communication and multi tasking
- Excellent customer service
Benefits include Remunerationpackage with 26daysholiday.
For more information please contact Jack Antoniades on
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.