Design Manager - UX / UI - Renowned Global Brand
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on design manager to work with a Global brand in London. This role requires a combination of hands on, cross platform UX/UI Design with team, agency and stake holder management experience.
This is an opportunity to put your mark down as a designer and manager, by creating a range of mobile and web applications across multiple device, regions and languages. Alongside this you need to be able to work with 3rd party agencies as there will be far too much to do on your own, and also present back to the business why you have choose the route you have and why you want to produce your creative vision. You will have the chance to shape and grow the design team while liaising with my clients Paris office on a range of collaborative, creative projects.
- You will have worked in creative environments throughout your career, mainly focused on digital UI, UX across multiple platforms
- You are used to working with international teams and understand how to generate the best environment for delivery
- You will have worked with creative and marketing teams to ensure your teams creations are view and purchased by the masses
- You are used to working with some of the best creative agencies in the country
- You are happy to brief and manage delivery
- If you can speak French, that is a huge bonus!
For further information on this fantastic opportunity to be part of a team of creative managers then please contact me - - for further information