Product Development / Buying Assistant - Mandarin speaker
Up to £22,000
We are working with a fabulous gift company who supply their creative and inspiring products to various high street retail names including John Lewis, Urban Outfitters, Selfridges, and many independent gift shops throughout the UK and Europe.
They are looking to find a hardworking Mandarin speaking Product Development / Buying Assistant.
This role will see you supporting the Product Managers, assisting with product testing, liaising with factories in the Far East, working to critical paths, dealing with customers over the phone and offering all round solid administrative support.
A day in the life of this Product / Buying Administrator will include:
- Administration support for Product Manager
- Assisting with critical paths
- Entering customer purchase orders
- Dealing directly with the customers regarding orders
- Completing supplier forms
- Arranging for samples to be dispatched
- Tracking progress of orders
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Coordinating/prioritising general ad hoc administrative tasks required by the team
Requirements for this Product / Buying Assistant position:
- 1+ years’ buying / product / sales administration experience
- Mandarin language - spoken and written
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good team player
- A flexible approach
- Be computer literate and confident using MS Office
- Strong relationship building skills
- A genuine interest in the design and retail industry
- A positive attitude and high levels of motivation
- Excellent English, fluent to business level
For a chat about this Product / Buying Assistant role please contact Louisa Mordaunt and send your CV today!