Hotel & Bar Manager
Hotel Manager, Bar Manager, Hospitality, Hotels, Restaurants
Montgomery (Live-in accommodation available)
£30K+, Performance Bonus, Pension
- Managing a privately owned classical hotel, bar and restaurant set in an idyllic location.
- Leading a small team of existing personnel.
- Providing a first class service to all guests.
- Taking responsibility for profit and loss.
- Recruiting and mentoring new staff members.
- Marketing and promoting the hotel and restaurant.
- Procurement of all direct and indirect services.
- An experienced manager with a proven track record of taking a business forward.
- Previous hospitality experience essential.
- Commercial astute and highly numerate.
- Excellent people skills.
- A rare opportunity to work in a beautiful building in an idyllic location.
- The opportunity for someone to really make their mark on a business.
- Performance Bonus
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.