Telesales Team Leader
A market leading business with ambitious growth plans across the country is recruiting 2 x Sales Team Leaders in Liverpool its Liverpool Office. Working with a number of the best known businesses in the UK the business provides its services to SME's, multinationals, Public Sector Bodies and global organisations.
With revenues exceeding £50m our client is currently experiencing 6% year on year growth and as a result of the continued success has developed a long term career development platform for all of its staff . The company offers and excellent initial and ongoing training and development program designed to ensure your success within the business.
Candidates who have been successful in the position have had a successful career as a Telesales Agent / Telesales Eceutive and already progressed into a Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader position and should no be looking to join a business where they will be able to really drive and contriubte to the businesses future success.
As a Sales Team Leader your duties will be to:
- Motivate staff at every stage of their work
- Monitor staff and enable their pre-call and on-going research
- Monitor staff and enable their outbound calls, both in quality and volume
- Monitor staff and enable their post-call organisation of potential and client files
- Ensure optimum levels of research, calling and systems organisation
- Identify targets, motivate staff to attain targets, monitor target progress
- Ensure that information supplied to the Head of Sales is accurate and adequately checked
- Staff Training
- Participate effectively in the induction programme, when required
- Monitor the new Senior/Energy Sales Consultants through their probationary period of training and coaching
- Deliver the 1-2-1 and appraisal process for all direct reports
- Collaborate constructively when required, in all identified training
- Personal Training
- Participate positively in 1-2-1 meetings and the appraisal process
- Participate in staff development and continuous improvement as relevant
- Ensure data sets, within the CRM, are worked and call notes properly added
- Manage generated data in order to assist and enhance the efficient and effective performance of the company sales strategy
- Ensure understanding and compliance of all QMS procedures
- Monitor ‘all customers are treated fairly’ (FSA)
- Monitor and improve conversion levels of the team
- Check all HR documentation relating to sales agents are updated and organised
- Understand and actively promote all health and safety requirements
- Address and refer staffing needs to Head of Sales
- Be available to assist in the induction process of new sales agents
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Managerial experience in a Sales Office / Contact Centre
- B2B sales experience
- Motivated by success and money.
- A high level of written and verbal communication.
- Ability to continually develop, train and motivate a team of hungry sales people
- Create and implement sales techniques and incentive initiatives in order to improve sales performance
- Confident to create and hold telephone conversations with new potential clients.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an initial basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum, an industry leading commission structure with an OTE of over £50,000 though commission is uncapped.