Creative Studio Manager
Creative Studio Manager/Senior Designer
If you’re a highly creative designer who enjoys seeing projects through from start to finish and overseeing a team, then this could be the role for you! Working alongside a marketing department and overseeing a team of 4, the successful candidate will develop creative designs across window displays, POS material and marketing literature. You’ll also be involved in photoshoot projects.
- To creatively research and design concepts across all brands for seasonal POS campaigns, to include window displays, in store POS, and other client marketing literature.
- To manage the workflow of design work and print artwork through the studio, ensuring all work is allocated, briefed and completed on deadline, and that all print ready artwork is technically correct.
- To lead, manage and develop the design team, continually seeking and acting upon opportunities for personal and team development.
- To manage and develop key relationships within all brands maintaining a high level of client service at all times.
- Produce design mood boards and photoshoot concepts.
- Produce brand guidelines and brief the design team and web team on requirements.
- Attend weekly department meetings to discuss briefs, be allocated work projects, present and discuss ideas, contribute to feedback and plan workloads.
- Be responsible for checking all final artwork for technical and/or design errors
- Ideally 5 years’ experience working within a design/agency focused environment
- Able to generate creative concepts to meet brief requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent understanding of branding and corporate identity
- Experience of managing and developing a junior team
- Excellent and negotiable salary depending on experience
- Free parking
- Ideally located close to the city centre
- Pension scheme
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Becky Lloyd at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*