Account Manager - Life Sciences / Healthcare data - £50,000-£60,000 basic + £40,000 OTE
Life Sciences Account Manager Basic £50,000 - £60,000 + £40k OTE
Our client is a leading business intelligence provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries.
- As a business we have grown exponentially from a turnover of £851k (2012) - to a forecast of £13.8Mn (2017)
- Acquired two new Healthcare companies in 2017
- Currently working with 16 out of the top 20 Pharma companies 17 offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco, New York & Boston
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager within the Life Science sector with a track record of success in their current role that are now looking to take their career to the next level and assume responsibility for continuing our double digit year on year growth.
The Core Responsibilities:
· Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with existing clients to maximize revenue yield and renewal likelihood
· Present our solution via a consultative sales approach to understand needs and requirements in clients in order to secure new business, consulting and upsell opportunities (inc. products from our recent acquisitions)
· Travel throughout Europe to conferences and to see prospective clients
· Achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
· Negotiate renewal subscriptions with existing clients
· Contribute to the larger R&A and marketing initiatives of the company
· Engage in major client-facing presentations and activities that effectively establish the GlobalData Consulting brand
The Scope Of Experience & Qualifications:
• A proven track record of selling business intelligence - any sector
• Proven ability to engage with C-level decision makers and coordinate activity on major accounts
• Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with corporate and market statistics, financial databases and other aspects of market research analysts and consulting.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a consultative sales role, ideally within the pharmaceutical’s sector
• Ability to work independently
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets
Our client offers a competitive base salary plus commission & bonus plan, and all major benefits. For immediate consideration, submit your resume now!
There is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please submit your CV now for consideration!